Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stupendor-X Battle - Questions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
I would like to ask if the Stupendor-X battle with the stormzilla is redo-able. I see it as a nice place to farm gold, but I want to know if it's still possible to go after finishing the quest for it. Also, does anyone have any tips on how to do it or how they won?

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 46
Helpful Luke Nelson - Level 10

Ensign
Feb 21, 2010
I don't think you can do it again But, I have some tips 1. Take Out The Eggs First
2. Laser Beam Him

Fiery Luke Silver Level 50

Administrator
Yes, the Stupendor-X Battle is repeatable!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
Oh, and also one more thing. Out of 8 attacks, he dodges 7 times, which is like an 87.5% dodge including accuracy from the Stupendor-X.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Dominooooo on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Oh, and also one more thing. Out of 8 attacks, he dodges 7 times, which is like an 87.5% dodge including accuracy from the Stupendor-X.
One thing to say to you, if you try hand to hand combat with the stormzilla, you will lose. He has high dodge, and many epics. You must mostly use powers to damage him.

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
yeah i found a glitch just now. stupendor-x doesnt use his talents he doesnt use blade storm or second chance etc etc.