Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Tower Of Moo Manchu, The Nefarious 6th Badge

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I need help with the "The Nefarious 6th" badge. As far as I understand, we're supposed to drink the elixir (looks like a dragon) than we'll be under some trance and then one of the 5 Nefarious' are supposed to defeat us?

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~
~Fearful Zane Parker, level 65 Buccaneer~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1of1 Buccaneer on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:
I need help with the "The Nefarious 6th" badge. As far as I understand, we're supposed to drink the elixir (looks like a dragon) than we'll be under some trance and then one of the 5 Nefarious' are supposed to defeat us?

If you want to try for that badge, get a party of good friends together to help you. When you drink the elixir, you lose all control of your character ( you can still give orders to your companion ). Your friends then have to beat you AND the Nefarious Five. Only when they have won the battle will you get that badge. This is why it's a good idea to remove all equipment before drinking.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
1of1 Buccaneer on Sep 23, 2014 wrote:

Close, One person on your team has the option to drink the elixir. When they do they then fight for the Nefarious 5 team. The computer will play your character from then on and it will play it well. This is why it is a good idea to unequip all your gear and pet before you start the fight. Then you will do less damage to your teammates and will be easier to defeat. The nefarious 5 will heal you and do what they can to help you kick your former teammate's tushy. Do not use any doubloons once you drink or any benefit will go to the Nefarious team, of which you are now a card carrying member. Any minions you summon will also fight for the dark side, so give your tower team a break and resist the temptation to see what a doubloon will do.