Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

weapons ideas!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 27, 2012
i think kingsisle can add slings to musqueteers, they shoot in normal attack: a rock, tree rocks, and a bad egg. in cryticals: Bombs, water baloons. and a special move to this: fog bomb, effect: stun for three turns.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Eric spellbreacker on Jan 12, 2013 wrote:
i think kingsisle can add slings to musqueteers, they shoot in normal attack: a rock, tree rocks, and a bad egg. in cryticals: Bombs, water baloons. and a special move to this: fog bomb, effect: stun for three turns.
Good Idea cesarneto04 maybe they could make "Mana weapons" too. They are weapons flowing with mana that a power wizard or witch of some sort forced their power into which grants those who use it the power of the wizard's or witch's power in tenfold.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I like the rifles and that slingshot doesn't make any sense!

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Slingshots could be a funny diversion but in all honesty i would prefer some weapon with passive skills, well probably we will get more when Marleybone, house of Red Coats, will be in the game .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Slings are older then bow and arrow ranged weapons. The were simple in design, a bolt of cloth, and for projectiles rocks. This type of weapon is mentioned in the bible when David is killing Goliath the giant.

Not to be mean, but sling doesn't mean slingshot.
If this hurt your feelings sorry.