Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest ...Leads to Another - 5 Troggy Warriors

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2011
I'm beginning to wonder if there's some trick to defeating 5 troggy warriors. In the mysterious tunnels, there are two spots where you can battle troggies, a chief, shamans, hunters, and a warrior. Sometimes there is a warrior who doesn't always end in the battle. At other times, a warrior ends up in the battle, but I don't get credit for defeating it at the end of the battle.

I've fought them many times and have credit for defeating only two warriors. I'm wondering if I'm missing something, some trick, about this quest. It isn't behaving like the rest of the game.

Does anyone have an insight into this? Have you had the same experience? Have you complete the quest?

Thanks.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Morgrim Owlshield on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if there's some trick to defeating 5 troggy warriors. In the mysterious tunnels, there are two spots where you can battle troggies, a chief, shamans, hunters, and a warrior. Sometimes there is a warrior who doesn't always end in the battle. At other times, a warrior ends up in the battle, but I don't get credit for defeating it at the end of the battle.

I've fought them many times and have credit for defeating only two warriors. I'm wondering if I'm missing something, some trick, about this quest. It isn't behaving like the rest of the game.

Does anyone have an insight into this? Have you had the same experience? Have you complete the quest?

Thanks.
When you're trying to get the 5 troggy warriors, DO NOT fight the boss that has the warrior in the separate room. It will not count towards your total.

When you see troggies in the tunnel, go for the ones that are Shaman. I find they are the ones that will bring in a Warrior or two into the battle. If you go for Hunters, you will get mostly, if not all, Hunters.

Hope this help!

Ensign
Jun 27, 2012
I did'nt have a problem.

-