Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug or Intentional?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
During the "Idol of Toloc" side quest I noticed a lot of enemies guarding the area around the Aztecosaur totems, especially the first one.
But, there was a big gap with no enemies for the first one and it's possible to sneak past all the guards.
The remaining totems had zero security either, there was one room with lots of roaming enemies before them but they can be easily walked past.

The only fight I really had to do was the mummies after grabbing the idol.

Seems too easy for this quest to be just 1 fight, so was this intended to be a stealth mission? Or was this not intentional?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Feb 23, 2019 wrote:
During the "Idol of Toloc" side quest I noticed a lot of enemies guarding the area around the Aztecosaur totems, especially the first one.
But, there was a big gap with no enemies for the first one and it's possible to sneak past all the guards.
The remaining totems had zero security either, there was one room with lots of roaming enemies before them but they can be easily walked past.

The only fight I really had to do was the mummies after grabbing the idol.

Seems too easy for this quest to be just 1 fight, so was this intended to be a stealth mission? Or was this not intentional?
SHHHHHhhhhhh - anywhere you can sneak past enemies instead of fighting them is a good thing, not a bug.