Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I play on Macbook

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 25, 2016
Hello!
I've been trying to play Pirate101 on a Macbook but whenever I try to login and start the game I get an error saying "A problem has occurred - Do you wish to report this error to KingsIsle?" I've tried reinstalling the game but that didn't help.
What does this error mean and how can I fix it? Thanks!

Ensign
Mar 12, 2018
Anna Dusk on Jun 16, 2019 wrote:
Hello!
I've been trying to play Pirate101 on a Macbook but whenever I try to login and start the game I get an error saying "A problem has occurred - Do you wish to report this error to KingsIsle?" I've tried reinstalling the game but that didn't help.
Ahoy! Sorry to hear you're having an issue here. In this case, if you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the best would be to contact support as they can further assist you here.

Email: Support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

Owner of Ravenwood Academy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
Administrator
Hello!
Hi Anna! I went ahead and adjusted the title of your forum post for clarity.

Please let us know if you were able to resolve your issue.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hello!
Hi there, Anna! Believe it or not, I used to have the same problem too! (I use a MacBook Pro. Go Apple! )

Interestingly enough, whenever I'd try to use one of those memory cleaner apps right before opening the Pirate101 launcher, it would seem to help. Ever since I cleaned the computer of a lot of spare images and things that didn't need to stay there and just clogged up the computer, it also helped. I'd suggest using one of those memory cleaner apps or deleting some extra unnecessary files on your MacBook. Please let me know if it helped!