Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cannot enter world at all on level 15?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
It was working just hours ago, and then when I tried to enter Monquista, the loading screen took very long. I pressed the escape button which stopped the loading but found myself in the middle of the air unable to move at all or even do any actions such as teleport. I logged on again, went to the Monquestan storm gate, and again the load time took long so I pressed escape and found myself in the air. the third time I tried I couldn't log on at all. I could get to the character selection but not get on my level 15 which I have invested quite a few crowns and time into. This has been happening for the past few hours and is starting to worry me.

I even made a new character to check if other characters would work, and indeed I could play on that new character. I am really confused and starting to get nervous. I want to know if this is a common bug or if I need to get support immediately. Please reply a helpful answer because I invested money and time into this character aven though he is only level 15. It would be depressing if I lost him.

Regards,

Ruthless Anthony

Administrator
Hi Hunteray! Thank you for your bug report. We'll take a look at this and see what we can find out. This might simply be a simple loading screen issue where if you press Escape a couple times and move forward and backward, the screen and ship will reappear, but if you are unable to access your character or if the problem persists, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com. They can help get your character up and running again.

When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Ok I will! But as I tried to delete my level one I tested, I deleted my level 15!!!!!!!!

Please I will send in the form but I hope you can bring him back also, sorry, just the game has not been working of late but please try to get my Anthony back!!! I worked hard!!!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I have sent everything you need.

Thank you so much, it means so much to me!!! You are truly the best company I have ever seen!!!

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Thank You!!!!!!!

I got everything back and can enter the game! Thank you all so much!

Administrator
Good to hear you're back up and enjoying Pirate101 again!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*