Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Caught Typos.

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I dunno if typos are bugs or not, but here are two that I've seen: And is spelled tand in Musketeer's Mettle and there was a Marleybone ship in Mooshu called the Adventurgous Monarch. Hope these help.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
There's more than just that. On several occasions I have noticed that what the character says is not the same as what is written. Just as an example, in Port Royal, the agent from the Secret Service at the beginning of Bonnie Anne's second promotion question says she has to assassinate someone. But the written text says she has to incapacitate someone.

In another instance, a bison in the Bison Village (I forget his name) says you have to go to Big Sky, but the text says Santo Pollo.

Ensign
Jun 27, 2012
Max DeGroot on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
There's more than just that. On several occasions I have noticed that what the character says is not the same as what is written. Just as an example, in Port Royal, the agent from the Secret Service at the beginning of Bonnie Anne's second promotion question says she has to assassinate someone. But the written text says she has to incapacitate someone.

In another instance, a bison in the Bison Village (I forget his name) says you have to go to Big Sky, but the text says Santo Pollo.
well, in wizard101 whenever your name appears in text the character says "young wizard." they cannot pay too much attention to the voices, so the text is what you normally pay attention to.

Ensign
Feb 07, 2010
I don't know if they fixed it or not, but when I freed Napoleguin from Fort Elena, it told me to talk to Gortez in The Valley of the Gold Monkey instead of his ship "The Gold Monkey."