Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Tiburon: Bugged or Removed?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Ever since beta went live El Tiburon has not been unlocking in the crown shop. I assumed this was because he was removed from the game. However, after the recent update where Crown Shop unlocks are show in quest rewards., I noticed that it still said Unlock Crown Shop Reward for the El Tiburon quest. So was El Tiburon removed? Or is he just bugged?

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Sadly, he is no longer able to be obtained. The badge that unlocked him, (Shark Weakener) was removed, so El Tiburon went with it.

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
But I don't think that was officially stated. The quest where he used to unlock still says "Unlock Crown Shop Item" in the quest rewards.

Administrator
Yes, El Tiburon was removed as a Crown Shop-unlocked companion (this is not a bug); however, there has been some speculation about adding him in the future!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*