Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friend's experiencing "Bring Me My Bow" Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2011
I'm writing this on behalf of my friend who is stuck on the quest "Bring Me My Bow". We completed everything in the quest and went through the portal. I was able to turn it into Ulysses but my friend here couldn't and we've been stuck unable to progress for several days. He's already sent a customer support email with more information but, there's been no response in over 48 hours so I've decided to also post it here just incase. I see this glitch has been pretty common with all the reports over the years and I hope it gets fixed soon for everyone's sake.

Friend's info:
username: SealKing05
Character name: Practical Humphrey Zipman lv: 64 Musketeer

Thanks, Yohoho!

Administrator
guy282 on Oct 8, 2020 wrote:
I'm writing this on behalf of my friend who is stuck on the quest "Bring Me My Bow". We completed everything in the quest and went through the portal. I was able to turn it into Ulysses but my friend here couldn't and we've been stuck unable to progress for several days. He's already sent a customer support email with more information but, there's been no response in over 48 hours so I've decided to also post it here just incase. I see this glitch has been pretty common with all the reports over the years and I hope it gets fixed soon for everyone's sake.

Friend's info:
username: SealKing05
Character name: Practical Humphrey Zipman lv: 64 Musketeer

Thanks, Yohoho!
Hi guy282! Thanks for submitting your ticket number to us. I've removed it here for privacy reasons.

Our support team will respond to that ticket as soon as possible!