Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitch, I think...?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
So, I go the life fountain and go down to the Kraken Skull Tavern.
The loading screen...
I get out, and my figure is all stiff like a stick figure and if I have a mount, is there but not me on it, I'm kinda floating in the air. Does this happen to any of you? Oh, and it takes a long time to go away.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
That happens to me more often in crowded Avery's Court when I'm on my laptop. I try to change realms to a more quite one before porting to that Life Fountain.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I am usually in Avery's Court when that happens (Realm Avery for most of my characters) I siwtched realm for one of my characters and it barely happens to her.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
glitterway123 on Sep 4, 2019 wrote:
I am usually in Avery's Court when that happens (Realm Avery for most of my characters) I siwtched realm for one of my characters and it barely happens to her.
Then this is a loading issue caused by a crowded realm and the solution is to change realms.