Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Teleporter

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Lately i have been having an issue Placing the mark anyplace on a house after purchasing a teleporter

is there a new glitch ?

Administrator
Hi, Krigleblort. I have not heard of a new House Teleporter glitch, but if there is one, I'd love to hear more about it. If you could also give us additional information about locations and attempts at placing teleporters, that would be helpful to help identify the issue.

Note there have been difficulties reported in the past with placing destination locations:
Thread one
Thread two

Also note that if your destination point isn't clearing correctly when you pick up and place teleporters, the following has been reported as a work around:

1.Pick it up
2.Walk to your Bank.
3.Transfer it into your shared bank and then back to your backpack.
4. Your teleporter is reset.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Normally you move to a location / click on the teleporter in your inventory at bottom of the screen and you have set where you want it.

As of late / no matter where i move on any house island, the small circle that indicates the location of the teleporter appears right near where you come into a house. You can not get it to move to any other location, and it will not set for teleport in that location.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well despite reporting this several times this is still broken /

anyone from KI wish to make a comment about when this will get worked on

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I had that problem, but suddenly, mysteriously, I could place the location circle. Couldn't adjust the direction, but at least I got the transportalator down more or less where I wanted to end up.

This is a smidgeon annoying, OEJ. Those teleporters aren't cheap, and being unable to place (or control placement) of them gets irritating to say the least.

Good luck, Krigleblort. I've had mine placed for a couple of weeks now. I have no idea how I got it to obey; I think, like the ebon head glitch, it's totally random.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Sigh / these are still broken / despite over half a dozen direct emails to KI / never got a single response