Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can’t talk to Ulysses after Medusa.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 18, 2013
I need help, I defeated Medusa then I talked to Medea then she teleported me to Ithaca but it’s not letting me talk to Ulysses and I left the game then went back in and it was still not letting me talk to him. He says to get the bow from Medusa even though I already got it. I also had to left Ithaca and went back and got to defeat the Sylvia things again and it still won’t let me talk to him. Please someone fix this bug my memberships gonna run out. Please hurry!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
abuzar831 on Jul 14, 2021 wrote:
I need help, I defeated Medusa then I talked to Medea then she teleported me to Ithaca but it’s not letting me talk to Ulysses and I left the game then went back in and it was still not letting me talk to him. He says to get the bow from Medusa even though I already got it. I also had to left Ithaca and went back and got to defeat the Sylvia things again and it still won’t let me talk to him. Please someone fix this bug my memberships gonna run out. Please hurry!!!
Welcome to the message boards! You must contact Support for help, we don't have the ability to fix things here.
BTW, you don't need to keep fighting Scylla to get to Ithaca, there is a passage to the right as you enter, use that.

Ensign
May 18, 2013
Ok thank you, I contacted support hopefully they respond quickly.