Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the Game Down?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2010
I was playing perfectly fine then got booted and can't get back in. I've restarted my computer and my router and nothing. I can get into Wiz just fine.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
I know the game was supposed to be down for Maintenance 05/30 3:00 AM - 6:00 AM but it's no where near that time right now and I can't log onto the game. Anyone know what's up?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I have heard several people weren't able to log into Pirate 101 earlier tonight (05/30/2018), I was wondering if someone from Kingsisle could tell us what exactly happened. Apparently whatever it was, Wizard 101 was fine and still online.

Administrator
Sorry about the intermittent down time last night! Some players were able to log in and some were not. Without getting too technical, there was a server device that was causing some strange connectivity issues. By 9:30pm US Central our hearty tech pirates were able to resolve the issue. A quick maintenance restart was also required early in the morning at 3:00am.

All seems to be well now. Thank you for your patience and our apologies for the unannounced maintenance.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*