Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mac Issues?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
My computer has been running Pirate 101 fine for for the past two days but every attempt to try to play the game today is met with an error message from my Mac saying. I am currently operating on the Catalina OS system 10.15.5 but I thought this game was Mac compatible given my past experiences with it. I have no idea why this is happening. It would be great to hear if other people had this issue and were able to fix it. I had just started a new character after being away from the game for a long time. Thanks!

Administrator
Jomax131 on May 31, 2020 wrote:
My computer has been running Pirate 101 fine for for the past two days but every attempt to try to play the game today is met with an error message from my Mac saying. I am currently operating on the Catalina OS system 10.15.5 but I thought this game was Mac compatible given my past experiences with it. I have no idea why this is happening. It would be great to hear if other people had this issue and were able to fix it. I had just started a new character after being away from the game for a long time. Thanks!
Hi joey,

Checking in to see if the problem is still occurring? What's the error that you are receiving?

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
Bat Masterson on Jun 1, 2020 wrote:
Hi joey,

Checking in to see if the problem is still occurring? What's the error that you are receiving?
Hi,

It just says an error has occurred would you like to report it to Kingsisle when the Client is trying to launch.