Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mayor Grimm's animation bug

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While I was in Miranda, I discovered a problem that Mayor Grimm's not doing his proper animations when I was battling him and his poulrtygeist crew, along with his character portrait not accurate to his appearance. Can you correct this, please?

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
Mayor grimm just froze and when he died he just dissiperd and the rest did actions

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
qwerty78202 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Mayor grimm just froze and when he died he just dissiperd and the rest did actions
That's what I noticed about Mayor Grimm, and reported about it. Sure hope Kingsisle can fix this in another small update.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Yeah, he used to move like the other Crane Gunman but now he just stays in default form and does nothing. He just moves and shoots whilst using the Same Fidget. Plus theres a bug with certain chicken sheriffs. They have no critical animation. I think they most resemble the Chicken Ranger, but idk for sure.

Administrator
Thanks for your reports all! We have a fix ready to go with an upcoming update that should correct Mayor Grimm's lack of animation.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*