Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Missing Main Quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2020
Hi,
I ran into a bug while completing the main story quest That Darn Cat. I was playing as usual, and had just completed the MooShu questline. I was told to go talk to Catbeard, and one of his crew sent me to Port Regal, where I was to speak to Sullivan in Savoy Mercantile. I did that, and then for some reason the quest was marked as completed, but I had not yet spoken to the other NPC's in the quest or retreived the Yellow Windstone, so now I am stuck and cannot continue into Marleybone. I tried talking to every NPC in the quest again, starting with Captian Avery, but I cannot talk to any of them, period. I contacted support but have not yet recieved a reply.
Thanks,
DracoFire3000 (Character name: Dark Blaze Everhart)
PS: My support ticket number is # 200419-000742

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DracoFire3000 on Apr 21, 2020 wrote:
Hi,
I ran into a bug while completing the main story quest That Darn Cat. I was playing as usual, and had just completed the MooShu questline. I was told to go talk to Catbeard, and one of his crew sent me to Port Regal, where I was to speak to Sullivan in Savoy Mercantile. I did that, and then for some reason the quest was marked as completed, but I had not yet spoken to the other NPC's in the quest or retreived the Yellow Windstone, so now I am stuck and cannot continue into Marleybone. I tried talking to every NPC in the quest again, starting with Captian Avery, but I cannot talk to any of them, period. I contacted support but have not yet recieved a reply.
Thanks,
DracoFire3000 (Character name: Dark Blaze Everhart)
PS: My support ticket number is # 200419-000742
Typing "q" will bring up your quest log, check that to see if the quest is truly "lost". As I remember that quest line, you must next talk to Mr. Lyton ( he's in a house next to the Hope & Anchor Tavern ). If this doesn't work, then keep waiting for a response from Support, often they are very busy; especially now with a W101 test realm. If you haven't heard in 3 days, try again.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2020
anecorbie on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
Typing "q" will bring up your quest log, check that to see if the quest is truly "lost". As I remember that quest line, you must next talk to Mr. Lyton ( he's in a house next to the Hope & Anchor Tavern ). If this doesn't work, then keep waiting for a response from Support, often they are very busy; especially now with a W101 test realm. If you haven't heard in 3 days, try again.
I did. I currently have no quest that is marked with a chalice. I looked up a list of the NPC's that are a part of this quest and attempted to talk to all of them; none of them worked. It's been almost 4 days since my original support ticket, and I sent another 2 days ago, with no reply to either of them.