Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monk Spade

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
The Monk Spade, dropped by someone I forgot who, has a different attack animation from regular Smashy/Slashy Spear type weapons. First of all the first attack, the attack that will get blocked, is different. Instead of a simple poke, you spin the weapon in your hand, like with Mighty Charge, and the pound it onto the enemy. The other attacks and critical animations are the same with other spear weapons. And second of all, it has a different animation for Brutal Charge. Instead of an uppercut and a stab, you spin around, hit the enemy upside the head twice, the slam the weapon down. I find this really weird for a Smashy/Slashy weapon.
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Shogun Warrior

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
coolster50 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
The Monk Spade, dropped by someone I forgot who, has a different attack animation from regular Smashy/Slashy Spear type weapons. First of all the first attack, the attack that will get blocked, is different. Instead of a simple poke, you spin the weapon in your hand, like with Mighty Charge, and the pound it onto the enemy. The other attacks and critical animations are the same with other spear weapons. And second of all, it has a different animation for Brutal Charge. Instead of an uppercut and a stab, you spin around, hit the enemy upside the head twice, the slam the weapon down. I find this really weird for a Smashy/Slashy weapon.
Ruthless Luke Richardson
Shogun Warrior
I have never heard of that weapon.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong