Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu no fun with friends no more

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
My friend was farming moo manchu (cause duh, if your a witch doctor you gotta get his wand). but for some reason if you his dungeon with a full house and you do his fight, your frozen when the fight over and you can't move until rewards done. and its a problem because you never get to collect a single chest! not only that its near to impossible to have fun farming him cause the first battle with the stone guardians is almost to hard. They have really high resistance and armor and your cut down to half or almost all your health gone by the time you finish and turn to moo (Why moo? what a silly name for someone in mooshu but i guess its kind of appropriate)

Fix this bug so we can try fighting him for fun. Its to hard to fight him alone after all (and maybe weaken the stone guardians?)

Black Rashida level 50 musketeer.

Administrator
We've been unable to reproduce this bug. Can you try again to see if the issue still exists? Perhaps there was a bad Internet connection at the wrong time?

Any additional information you can supply, like details about how the combat proceeded and ended, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
We've been unable to reproduce this bug. Can you try again to see if the issue still exists? Perhaps there was a bad Internet connection at the wrong time?

Any additional information you can supply, like details about how the combat proceeded and ended, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I done the place at least two or three times before, and i head it from other people about it. i waited THIS long to tell you this cause clearly its not the connection, its maybe the placement and something in the way.

the battle goes like normal when you fight moo, (however when your mooshu companion you had from the beginning speaks he looks like someone else or his basic tier). whats worst is sometimes it be a few seconds before you notice you won the battle cause it might cut off from the point you kill the boss. and then When we saw the chests we tried to pick it up but we were stuck, we can't move a single thing no matter what. that's why people are upset when they want to get his wand so badly.

Plus you said nothing about the guardians. i mean they are crazy hard. adjust their level a little please?