Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo manchu's wyvern's song is bugged.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Just what the title says. I've seen him cast wyvern's song multiple times but I've only seen him cast it successfully once however. What I mean by this is he'll cast the spell and the animation for it will play, however the bone drake won't appear in the spot he summoned him at (which is usually in the bottom right corner of the field). All of his other powers work fine including his aoe jobu's breath (yes, it is jobu's breath as only one skull appears and circles around the intended targets).

If this could be looked at, that would be great.

Administrator
Thanks for your report, flash! We also have identified this bug and will have a fix coming for it in the next major update to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
i know moo manchu hs boots with wyvern songs but infact i never noticed him casting that skill (in over 20 fights), just realized it now lol.