Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MY Character is Gone!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
When I last played Pirate101, it was 2-3 years ago. I had left off after I had finished the Cave of the Crescent Moon Quest in Monquista. I was higher than level 13-15, and I was a swashbuckler. Since I must have lost the character long ago, I don't remember its name. The character was female and I had spent many crowns on mounts, ships, pets, and companions. I remember having the Ghostly Galleon ship from the Hoodoo pack and the Castaway Island house from the Cutthroat pack. Can you help me retrieve my character?

Administrator
If you see a loading icon in the top left corner, it could just be that it's taking a while to load in your character data. If you don't see that loading icon and your character is still missing, you'll want to contact our Customer Support and let them know. Please feel free to reference this message board post when you contact them.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*