Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New issues have arisen.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
I was playing Pirate earlier, I was in a battle, and when I clicked done, nothing would happen. I waited for the battle countdown to finish, and when it got to 1 it stayed on 1. I then logged out and tried to log back in, but I can't log back in. I get error 107, and have checked my internet and everything. Is this another attack, or just my internet/computer? Thanks in advance.

Serious Cole Frakes, Level 61

Ensign
Dec 12, 2008
I'm assuming another attack i'm having the same issue

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
It's probably another attack because I haven't been able to log on to Pirate101 or Wizard101 for quite a while.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
I'd imagine a continuation of the massive DDOS attacks as I was in the same position as you last night. In a dungeon, total freeze then kicked off. Haven't been able to log in since.

Whoever these miscreants are, I hope the full might of the law is brought to bear on them for this. KingsIsle will be losing money, we, the player are losing money if (like me) you pay for a subscription you can't use. DDOS attacks are criminal activities. Nuff said.