Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Item Lock Not Showing

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I really like the lock on items to prevent them from being sold or trashed.

I just locked all the items I had in my Bunkhouse. When you click on the "Place Housing Items" button in the lower right hand corner, click on Storage, and then click House, the items that are locked don't show as locked. If you click on Backpack or Attic instead of Storage, the items that are locked show up as locked.

This should be changed.

Administrator
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
I really like the lock on items to prevent them from being sold or trashed.

I just locked all the items I had in my Bunkhouse. When you click on the "Place Housing Items" button in the lower right hand corner, click on Storage, and then click House, the items that are locked don't show as locked. If you click on Backpack or Attic instead of Storage, the items that are locked show up as locked.

This should be changed.
Thanks for reporting this issue! Glad to know the lock still works and it sounds like this is a display issue. We'll get it fixed!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Thanks for the reply.

I've seen two other places where the Lock icon doesn't show. First is when I am transferring my Pets to a house. The items in the transfer window do not show the Lock icon. Second is the My Pets Screen (where you can train them) which also doesn't show the Lock icon of Pets that I know are locked.