Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Main Quest in Cool Ranch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2018
Hey all, I've experienced a softlock in my game.

I was fighting El Guapo with three of my friends, everything was going well.
I went outside with the rest of them and spoke to El Toro, he disappeared and I didn't receive the next main quest.

I've tried redoing the dungeon, as well as continuing the next dungeon to see if it would fix the problem, but none of it works.

I've contacted customer support and received the verification that my request was sent. However, I haven't received anything back. (It's been about 4 days.)

Does anybody know a fix for this issue or at least why I haven't gotten a response? Thanks.

Misc. Information (Also included in my support email)
Gipkaa
James, Level 21 Buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gipkaa on Dec 27, 2020 wrote:
Hey all, I've experienced a softlock in my game.

I was fighting El Guapo with three of my friends, everything was going well.
I went outside with the rest of them and spoke to El Toro, he disappeared and I didn't receive the next main quest.

I've tried redoing the dungeon, as well as continuing the next dungeon to see if it would fix the problem, but none of it works.

I've contacted customer support and received the verification that my request was sent. However, I haven't received anything back. (It's been about 4 days.)

Does anybody know a fix for this issue or at least why I haven't gotten a response? Thanks.

Misc. Information (Also included in my support email)
Gipkaa
James, Level 21 Buccaneer
Welcome to the message boards and I'm sorry that your first post is about a bug/glitch.
I'm going to ask an obvious question: Did you check your quest log? Type "q" to bring it up and check your quests.
If you have done this and no quest has appeared, give support a little more time ( it's the Christmas holidays, you see.)

Ensign
Nov 20, 2018
Update: Support responded, problem's been solved!

Administrator
Gipkaa on Dec 31, 2020 wrote:
Update: Support responded, problem's been solved!
Great to hear, thanks for updating this thread Gipkaa!