Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No sigal apon entering Dreadnaught

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
So me and some other random pirates defeated the Renegade Dteadnaught ship mob to gain acess to the dock, but when we got on the docks there was no Sigal to enter the dungeon or team up button. I also took a picture of the glitch, hopefully this link is deemed appropriate

(Sorry, the link had to be removed because it against the message board rules, but we are aware of this bug and I thank you for your efforts. ~One-eyed Jack)

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Amber hawksong on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
So me and some other random pirates defeated the Renegade Dteadnaught ship mob to gain acess to the dock, but when we got on the docks there was no Sigal to enter the dungeon or team up button. I also took a picture of the glitch, hopefully this link is deemed appropriate

(Sorry, the link had to be removed because it against the message board rules, but we are aware of this bug and I thank you for your efforts. ~One-eyed Jack)
Hi, Amber! I'm sorry about your problem with the Dreadnaught! I hope you get it figured out! If you have any further problems, however, or you need to take your bug/glitch to the next level, feel free to email support@kingsisle.com. Hopefully you figure your problem out and you bring the Armada back to the sticks where they came from!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 12 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 9 Musketeer