Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

NPC, Player and Object Loading Issues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
Haven't played P101 in a while but every time I get on now, none of the NPC's load as well with other players. It's very annoying trying to turn in quests when the NPC isn't standing there or the fact that I can't get quests because the NPC's won't show. Sometimes I just have to walk away from my computer and hope that everything loads. It does this with objects such as trees and the presents as well.

Now before you ask, it has nothing to do with my computer because I play Wizard101 and never have any of these issues. Is anyone else having this problem?

Administrator
danielson2284 on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
Haven't played P101 in a while but every time I get on now, none of the NPC's load as well with other players. It's very annoying trying to turn in quests when the NPC isn't standing there or the fact that I can't get quests because the NPC's won't show. Sometimes I just have to walk away from my computer and hope that everything loads. It does this with objects such as trees and the presents as well.

Now before you ask, it has nothing to do with my computer because I play Wizard101 and never have any of these issues. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hi danielson2284! Checking in here to see if the issue is still occurring?