Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pvp weapon Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2015
Greetings!

Now that the PvP seasons recently changed and the arena weapon seller is now selling both the winter season weapon and also the variations of "Dark Sea Dagger and Spear" I decided to buy the Stabby-Staffy hybrid weapon and figured that while you are using it, you are unable to perform any melee attacks (Assassin's Strike, Vicious Charge, ...) and it also won't perform any melee talents such as Repel boarders, Bladestorm, ...
Since the weapon has a Stabby side and the pirate is visibly holding a dagger and a spear, why is impossible to perform any melee attack?

Thank you for your attention!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
blaastofdiscord on Dec 24, 2021 wrote:
Greetings!

Now that the PvP seasons recently changed and the arena weapon seller is now selling both the winter season weapon and also the variations of "Dark Sea Dagger and Spear" I decided to buy the Stabby-Staffy hybrid weapon and figured that while you are using it, you are unable to perform any melee attacks (Assassin's Strike, Vicious Charge, ...) and it also won't perform any melee talents such as Repel boarders, Bladestorm, ...
Since the weapon has a Stabby side and the pirate is visibly holding a dagger and a spear, why is impossible to perform any melee attack?

Thank you for your attention!
Have you checked your powers page and are the melee attacks greyed out? To perform melee attacks the weapon must be partly melee. And since you say that the weapon is a stabby hybrid, these talents/powers ought to work.
I would contact Support about the weapon.