Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ships gear

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I was switching my ships today and putting gear from my old ship onto my new one and when I looked I noticed the wheel I to equip was missing so I went back to the old ship and all the gear was gone I looked at another ship I was moving gear from as well and half of it was missing I didn’t move it I tried restarting the game but they still didn’t come back I spent a lot of time farming for most of the gear and I’m not completely sure but I think the horn was a crown shop item I really don’t want to lose it is there any way to fix this please help

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
silver swordcoral on Mar 9, 2018 wrote:
Hi I was switching my ships today and putting gear from my old ship onto my new one and when I looked I noticed the wheel I to equip was missing so I went back to the old ship and all the gear was gone I looked at another ship I was moving gear from as well and half of it was missing I didn’t move it I tried restarting the game but they still didn’t come back I spent a lot of time farming for most of the gear and I’m not completely sure but I think the horn was a crown shop item I really don’t want to lose it is there any way to fix this please help
This sounds very odd. Did you check your Bank and Shared Bank -- and then send in a Support Ticket?

It should be either equipped on a ship or in your pack. Unless you accidentally trashed them.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Was your pack and bank full at the time? Hope they get around to adding the item lock, to avoid accidental trashings of special gear.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi sorry I didn’t answer back I realized when I posted this it was close to the weekend and thought this post wouldn’t be up till Monday and then when it was Monday I completely forgot to check and see if anyone replied very sorry about that anyways no I didn’t hit the trash button my mouse was no where near it and my bank and backpack were not full I double checked both and I checked the box that would have said if I had trashed it it didn’t say I had but the weird thing I had one of the older ships docked at my house and when I put it in my backpack it didn’t say I received it and it always does I also forgot about the support tickets and didn’t send one in I’ll do that right after I figure out where it is thanks for the help everyone