Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shiruko Neko's missing Epics and Talents

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've completed the quest "The Silk One" and recruited Shiruku Neko to my crew, but I noticed a big problem to the unit. She doesn't have at least one or two Epic Powers to train her with, a Critical Strike move, and the many Talents she's supposed to have, as many companions do! It's very bothersome! Without a companion's starting talents and/or Epics, this may put the said unit a slight disadvantage. Could you please sort this out in the game's next update?? Thanks for listening!

Administrator
Ratbeard recently had some commentary on Shiruko Neko that indicates this is not a bug.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
Ratbeard recently had some commentary on Shiruko Neko that indicates this is not a bug.
I see what he means. I've had thoughts that she hadn't any some pre-trained Talents set to Shiruko Neko when I recrutied her (e.g, Tough, Rough, Armored, etc.). Think she will have many talents to train eventually?

Developer
Companions will be getting an overhaul very soon-- don't worry: everything in a positive direction.

We have been listening to a lot of feedback from you guys as well as from within the company (we like to compete and see who can finish the game with the most characters-- and big surprise! I think it's Ol' Jack).

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ratbeard on Apr 3, 2013 wrote:
Companions will be getting an overhaul very soon-- don't worry: everything in a positive direction.

We have been listening to a lot of feedback from you guys as well as from within the company (we like to compete and see who can finish the game with the most characters-- and big surprise! I think it's Ol' Jack).
Thanks for the comfort, Ratbeard. Nice to know. I await to see what you've done to the companions in the next update!