Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side Quest Completion Deletion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 28, 2019
I am a Level 55 Swashbuckler named Weak Kenneth and I've completed every side quest up until Marleybone basically. I went to log on to my pirate after a bit today and I saw I lost all of my progress. None of my side quests carried over besides Zeke's, Moo Manchu, and the quests given by the teachers. Is this a common issue that's happened? I'm very confused. I hadn't logged on in a while at this point and lost it all when I came back. I was wondering if it was possible to fix.

ExhaustedKenny on Sep 27, 2021 wrote:
I am a Level 55 Swashbuckler named Weak Kenneth and I've completed every side quest up until Marleybone basically. I went to log on to my pirate after a bit today and I saw I lost all of my progress. None of my side quests carried over besides Zeke's, Moo Manchu, and the quests given by the teachers. Is this a common issue that's happened? I'm very confused. I hadn't logged on in a while at this point and lost it all when I came back. I was wondering if it was possible to fix.
Ahoy there! Please contact Customer Support with this issue, be sure to give as much information as possible. If anyone else has had this happen to them recently, please let us know!