Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

smuggler’s arena glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
(Well first off it’s been a while since I’ve posted lol) Idk if the staff has been suggested this fix before or not but the whole smugglers arena glitch about the 2nd pirate not getting scrip is really messed up. I might have good gear and all that but it’s still somewhat difficult to do smuggler with a group of four and not get any scrip for that hard work, which happens allot. So most of the time I just have to solo it, which is doable, but not as fun and doesn’t give as much scrip, is there anyway to fix this? Thank you for any feedback

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Are you sure that you didn't receive any scrip? If the display didn't show or Scriptop not speak to you; you could have checked your Notifications to see if you received scrip.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
nope, if i do smuggler's with a friend and i just s ohappen to be in second, every time it never gives me scrip. no dialogue. nothing.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Could the reason be you went in first or did it solo then went again and were second. If you go in first (ever) you have to wait like 2 hours for the cooldown.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
korgan002 on Mar 1, 2018 wrote:
nope, if i do smuggler's with a friend and i just s ohappen to be in second, every time it never gives me scrip. no dialogue. nothing.
But did you check your notifications? If this happens again, check your notices.