Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Summer PVP Pets

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
I went to see what the new summer pvp pets were, and I noticed that there were 2 sets of rank-based pets (cat thug and heckhound). Is it intentional or is it a glitch that there is not a new class-based set of pets, and can we expect for this trend of 2 rank-based pet sets, and 0 new/old class-based pets to continue in future seasons?

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I would also like to note my current heckhound pet is not increasing in size, is this supposed to be like that? I would really like a big dog heckhound pet. :/ same issue with my mechanical owl. I can understand the owl not increasing, but the heckhound should at least grow every 10 levels.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Matthew525011 on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I went to see what the new summer pvp pets were, and I noticed that there were 2 sets of rank-based pets (cat thug and heckhound). Is it intentional or is it a glitch that there is not a new class-based set of pets, and can we expect for this trend of 2 rank-based pet sets, and 0 new/old class-based pets to continue in future seasons?
The Cat Thug is a class ( one for each class ) based pet, not a ranked pet.