Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

TeamLedger exploit.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys so i've recently found out from a very good friend of mine that the TeamUp Ledger has been exploited from a few unfair players . They do this by teaming up and leaving through the door, and honestly this needs to be fixed to where you have to help the people with the whole dungeon to get badge pogress. It's a rude not to help them but instead just leave to get badge progress.

Sorry I just realized Golden Guardian posted something like this sorry man.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
sparkyrail12 on Oct 7, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys so i've recently found out from a very good friend of mine that the TeamUp Ledger has been exploited from a few unfair players . They do this by teaming up and leaving through the door, and honestly this needs to be fixed to where you have to help the people with the whole dungeon to get badge pogress. It's a rude not to help them but instead just leave to get badge progress.

Sorry I just realized Golden Guardian posted something like this sorry man.
No worries dude the more that post about this the better imo. I am just glad this issue got exposed brother. 4 people have posted about this so far. Thanks to all of you.