Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Fort Glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
Hi,

I heard on the last KI live that Pirate101 bug fixes were in order, and that we were welcome to post old bugs here that KI never got around to fixing, so I have done so here by providing footage and a description of this bug.

Video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmpmD0dFiMI

Description: This is a bug that triggers in most 4v4 matches. One thing that happens is the effects from timed protections such as valor's fortress and valor's shield don't wear of, hence the name "fort glitch". The other thing that happens is that minions and pets done move.

Why is fixing this important? -
People who do PvP, even casually are not there to have the match last until one of the teams disconnects. They want to play a match based on the moves they make, hence, a glitch that literally makes players immune can be a serious issue. Evidence of this being an issue is the lack of 4v4s that take place these days. No one wants to do 4v4s because they know they will have to deal with this glitch. If you look up videos from 2013 and 2014 when this glitch wasn't around, you will see there was a pretty decent sized community that used to do a lot of 4v4s. This is my argument for why fixing this glitch is important. 4v4s used to interest and retain players before this glitch broke them, and more players equals more revenue which we need since we're only netting %7 compared to Wiz's 93%.

So I conclude.