Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"The Monkey's Paw" dialogue error

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Before I started the quest in Monquista, "The Monkey's Paw", I heard and saw a small dialogue bug, both in text and voiceover forms coming from one of the Skeletal Monquistadors in Diablo Cut. The shortly revived Skeletal Monquistador said "My lord, Don Martin Valdiva, won the Monkey's Paw in battle." That is where I've heard and saw the dialogue error. The text and voiceover of his line was supposed to say "Don Martin Valvida", not "Valdiva". Correct this dialogue error, please. Thanks!

Administrator
Trimond297 on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
Before I started the quest in Monquista, "The Monkey's Paw", I heard and saw a small dialogue bug, both in text and voiceover forms coming from one of the Skeletal Monquistadors in Diablo Cut. The shortly revived Skeletal Monquistador said "My lord, Don Martin Valdiva, won the Monkey's Paw in battle." That is where I've heard and saw the dialogue error. The text and voiceover of his line was supposed to say "Don Martin Valvida", not "Valdiva". Correct this dialogue error, please. Thanks!
This has already been identified and will be fixed in an upcoming update to the game.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*