Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This fight is impossible to win.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Community Leader
I recall that you said you were a privateer in a previous post. Why don't you use valor's fortresses on your companions? Why don't you use espirit and battle zeal to increase your survivability? Why don't you use old scratch to buff your Big Guns so they do 800-900 damage? Have you tried using more defensive companions such as Contessa and Emmett for their gallant and slow/reduce? Have you tried getting Captain Blood's robe? I found that having it was an auto-win vs most fights from the Valencia update. Have you used sluggish and galewimd doubloons to reduce the enemies' offensive abilities? You gotta change your playstyle with these harder fights. I'll leave you with this "Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Einstein

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Okay, I didn't say it right: But pretty much what's going on is that these guys kill all of my companions before some of them even get to attack. My strategy is something called "Focus Fire" or something like that. Which serves me well most of the time. My other companions besides Dead Mike, but I didn't realize I could get henchmen