Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tigers Claws still invisible.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
It's been years and years and one of my favourite set of weapons, the tiger claws (alongside cestus brace), is still invisible in normal casual situations, with NO mount or anything. If you wear them, they are ALWAYS invisible, save ONLY in battle. I, alongside many others, really really like the look of the weapon and I think in next update you guys should make it visible again.

Keep in mind this weapon was not intended to be invisible. Someone complained that it looked glitchy in mounts, so the p101 staff made it invisible when mounted (fair enough), but alas they also made it invisible in normal, no-mount situations!

Please Please please fix this, it's one of those vague small things that make me triggered (I.e like hair in food, except in every bite you take), and it should be easy very very easy for you to fix as well. I really want it to be properly visible come next update.