Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trouble Accessing Cabin

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I was in the Terra Primata Skyway. I pressed the Tab key and tried to enter my cabin. I couldn't find the Cabin entrance! This seems to be a change from the way it was before. What was the reason for making the change?

When I docked, I was able to enter the Cabin.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 12, 2018 wrote:
I was in the Terra Primata Skyway. I pressed the Tab key and tried to enter my cabin. I couldn't find the Cabin entrance! This seems to be a change from the way it was before. What was the reason for making the change?

When I docked, I was able to enter the Cabin.
You have always had to be docked to access the Cabin.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I can remember being able to go in the cabin when in the skies, too, but it has been the way it is now for a while, requiring one to be docked. I don't remember it being a change mentioned in the update notes, though; I think it just switched after some update. Maybe it was part of a bug fix, to prevent something that when wrong if you went in the cabin, in the skyway?