Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wishing Well Rewards - Max Gold

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Something needs to be changed when you go to the Wishing Well in Smuggler's Cove and you have max Gold and you are supposed to get Gold. There should be a message like "0 Gold. At max Gold." This would allow the player to know that he is at max Gold and why he didn't receive anything from the Well. Right now all that happens is that you see no message and nothing appears to happen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
Something needs to be changed when you go to the Wishing Well in Smuggler's Cove and you have max Gold and you are supposed to get Gold. There should be a message like "0 Gold. At max Gold." This would allow the player to know that he is at max Gold and why he didn't receive anything from the Well. Right now all that happens is that you see no message and nothing appears to happen.
I've noticed this many times, and I say, since that well has the option of giving gold OR scrip, it should automatically give you scrip if you're at max gold. It doesn't matter if it's only 1 scrip, something should be given.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Sep 30, 2017 wrote:
I've noticed this many times, and I say, since that well has the option of giving gold OR scrip, it should automatically give you scrip if you're at max gold. It doesn't matter if it's only 1 scrip, something should be given.
That would be great!