Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cancel or Change Team Up Option

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 23, 2009
I just want to go in dungeon when I Press "X" on the sigil, the 2 additional options serve no purpose as 1-obviously i want to enter hence why im there, and 2-hardly anyone plays and so team up rarely ever helps with anything

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
SlingerFem on Jan 18, 2021 wrote:
I just want to go in dungeon when I Press "X" on the sigil, the 2 additional options serve no purpose as 1-obviously i want to enter hence why im there, and 2-hardly anyone plays and so team up rarely ever helps with anything
Perhaps this could be added into the player settings option, where you get to choose how things operate for you personally. Other than that, I don't really have an issue with how things currently are, as it just has never bugged me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SlingerFem on Jan 18, 2021 wrote:
Team up should stay in place as an option for other players; I solo dungeons also, but other players need the help, sometimes.