Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dungeons need to be given a team up full only option.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
I shouldn't have to explain why this is, and I'm surprised that it isn't already in the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
I shouldn't have to explain why this is, and I'm surprised that it isn't already in the game.
Many dungeons in team up can be handled as a duo, I can't imagine anything more annoying than waiting and waiting and waiting for a full team for a single fight dungeons. At the moment there are only one instance that require a full team ( if you use team up).
Tower of Moo Manchu (and even that can be a duo by an experienced, well geared team.)

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2021 wrote:
Many dungeons in team up can be handled as a duo, I can't imagine anything more annoying than waiting and waiting and waiting for a full team for a single fight dungeons. At the moment there are only one instance that require a full team ( if you use team up).
Tower of Moo Manchu (and even that can be a duo by an experienced, well geared team.)
When you farm you want a full team. It would be a choice, a player would select full team only option or anyone. Some of us would like to play areas such as Kane with a full team without constantly having to exit out in hopes of more people.

I'd love to be able to select full team for other areas I'd like to farm.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:
When you farm you want a full team. It would be a choice, a player would select full team only option or anyone. Some of us would like to play areas such as Kane with a full team without constantly having to exit out in hopes of more people.

Ah, I see, like the option inW101 team-up where you can select a full team only - I avoid those like the plague!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Takhethis on Jan 6, 2021 wrote:

This is why you will see players in Avery's Court drumming up team members to join them for Kane, Moo Manchu, the Dreadnaught, etc. Making a team of 3 wait for a 4th member for however-long isn't the answer.

The Team Up Ledger leaves a lot to be desired, simply because the community is so small and scattered.

(It would also be nice if teams could be signed up to open 4-lock Group Plunder chests, if you ask me.)

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
Willowydream on Jan 7, 2021 wrote:
This is why you will see players in Avery's Court drumming up team members to join them for Kane, Moo Manchu, the Dreadnaught, etc. Making a team of 3 wait for a 4th member for however-long isn't the answer.

The Team Up Ledger leaves a lot to be desired, simply because the community is so small and scattered.

(It would also be nice if teams could be signed up to open 4-lock Group Plunder chests, if you ask me.)

How things are done is that players sign up at the sigil hoping for a full team, and then go to Skull Island and other such locations where players tend to be and ask if anyone wants to join, often telling them its on the sigil, so that when the sigil is full the instance may begin.

This works great for Moo Manchu as that dungeon doesn't start until full, but is awful for Kane since that dungeon requires only one more person. So when trying to do a Kane run with a full group, and the gold and drops are virtually non-existent without a full group, one has to constantly port back and forth to the sigil to restart it, or if a less than full group does go in (you have to press start and go into the dungeon when prompted or face a 10 minute timer penalty for when you can next join) they have to exit back out to remake the sigil team join option.

In other words, its a real pain.

Why isn't there a full team only option upon joining dungeons? You would still be able to go in alone, or have an option of at least one more player. All that would change is an extra option that you could choose from and press.