Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haircut!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 04, 2015
I think we should so be able to change out hair. I mean, you have to choose at the beginning of the game, and that's it! It could potentially be something you have to pay gold for, or members pay gold and normal players pay crowns, but I would love it if that was implemented.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It was the same in Wizard, until they finally introduced new hairstyles as stitch-able hats. It seems likely that it will eventually be added here.
There is a new message boards poster, Blond Beard, whose choice of name got me thinking. What do you think about beards of various kinds being added, perhaps in the eye patch category, rather than hats.

Ensign
May 31, 2016
This seems like something I'd use, eventually. I like the hair my characters have right now, though. Maybe if more styles were implemented I'd consider a change?

Switching face styles would be nice as well, though logistically that's a bit harder. Makeup, perhaps? Or a peel-and-stick face? Heh.