Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea Proposal: Return of the Cat Pirate Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2009
I wish that the Cat Pirate Companion would come back because there a lot of people who barely remember/knew this companion existed. Yet so little people have this companion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ickabodd on Apr 10, 2021 wrote:
I wish that the Cat Pirate Companion would come back because there a lot of people who barely remember/knew this companion existed. Yet so little people have this companion
That companion was part of the Boochbeard Bundle, a promotion to support KI's new game. It has been Permanently retire and no portion of it will be made available.
However, if you want a similar Cat Pirate, wait for "Christmas in July" and the Spirits of Yuletide Pack.
It seems that quite a few people know about this companion because of all the posts asking for the Boochbeard pack to come back, just for this companion.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Because the original Cat Pirate companion was designed so early on, before Advanced Companions, etc., it was actually pretty short-sighted of them not to include some promotions and cool powers. Bringing it back into the Crown Shop would be kind of disappointing for those who bought it -- like many who bought Oingo Boingo, who only gets one lackluster promotion.

I think the second reason you don't see many Cat Pirate companions is that those who have them left the game long, long ago.