Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for a pirate101 Endgame

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2015
Hey there fellow Pirates. Beautiful day in the skyways today, the perfect conditions for a bit of pvp.
Anyway, today I'm here to discuss a rather... unimportant potential add-on to the game, but still a cool one nonetheless.

I want to propose an additional slot, a slot for something like an aura. A kind of glow around your pirate, mainly for cosmetic purposes, but I'm sure that having offensive/defensive auras that give additional stats wouldn't be too game breaking. I thought about this as I was hanging around Avery, I noticed that you could differentiate between newer pirates and older ones based a few cosmetic items. For instance, the team helper badge is a clear indicator that someone plays the game a lot, and the nefarious badge at least indicates that you've gone a little far into the game, or have completed it. Anyway, the reason I'm proposing this isn't primarily for that reason. I just thought it would be cool, if future bosses had a glow to them or some kind of mist "Like the flying dutchman in miranda" to show that they were powerful, and that the aura item be droppable -for a rare chance of course-. This could also be an out for the devs to add powers that they haven't been able to squuze into already existing items. In fact, if played well, it could brighten up the pvp scene. Just a thought tho...