Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Names

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 30, 2016
How in the world are we suppose to talk with people in the game if we can 't type their name.

Two names i've tried to speak with and both RED DOTS !

Your new team of programmers want something easy to start with, Please ! The names shouldn't matter, any name chosen at the start of the game we should be able to type "Isis" "Humphrey" are the two I cant write and probably more.

Maybe just send this to your H.R. person, to get it taken care of.

Thanks

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Thorn in your side on Jun 24, 2022 wrote:
How in the world are we suppose to talk with people in the game if we can 't type their name.

Two names i've tried to speak with and both RED DOTS !

Your new team of programmers want something easy to start with, Please ! The names shouldn't matter, any name chosen at the start of the game we should be able to type "Isis" "Humphrey" are the two I cant write and probably more.

Maybe just send this to your H.R. person, to get it taken care of.

Thanks
This is actually going to be fixed in the next update! Thank you for bringing these specific names up, as one of them was not caught.