Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ridolfo Capoferro

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I have seen some of the promotions for Ridolfo but I have noticed that his sub title stays the same but his name changes! Please reply to clear this up for me. Thanks.

Ensign
Jan 08, 2012
his name does change coming from someone who has him this is annoying so if you have kingisle plz clear this up o by the way his name changes to silvestro soranzo

silver dino walker lvl 50 musketeer

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
coolster50 on Nov 25, 2012 wrote:
I have seen some of the promotions for Ridolfo but I have noticed that his sub title stays the same but his name changes! Please reply to clear this up for me. Thanks.
Hey, Coolster50, you got the same thought that I do. I received Ridolpho from that quest in Valencia, and I promoted him. You're right, his name does change, it's Nicolo Perego, but his subtitle stays the same just as you said. My hypothesis is that, um, maybe KI thought Ridolpho Capoferro just didn't fit in all that well with the story. They probably wanted him to have a promotion, but not as him.

One possible story is that Ridolpho quit to go back to Valencia, but new a friend who loved adventure, and so he took his place instead.This way players can have a unicorn duelist companion, and be able to promote him as well. Although, this theory might be WAY off. Sorry if I'm wrong, I just wanted to help.

P.S: Are you a musketeer class pirate like me, too?

Administrator
Thanks for this report. We'll be fixing this bug in the next major update to the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Thanks for this report. We'll be fixing this bug in the next major update to the game.
This bug is probably the same one responsible for changing Toreador Novillero into "Angry Sam Bonney" after his own promotion.

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
This bug is probably the same one responsible for changing Toreador Novillero into "Angry Sam Bonney" after his own promotion.
his name really changes to that. i mean he has decent strength but not that much health really "angry sam bonney"
that is not that good of a name not saying that its horrid but still so anyway what lvl does toreador novillero promote anyway

lvl twenty five, zane kent p.s. i am a swashbuckler

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
bobthebuilder603 on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
his name really changes to that. i mean he has decent strength but not that much health really "angry sam bonney"
that is not that good of a name not saying that its horrid but still so anyway what lvl does toreador novillero promote anyway

lvl twenty five, zane kent p.s. i am a swashbuckler
i am thee one who said this but still if anyone knows what toreador novillero's promotion lvl is plz tell me

lvl twenty three, zane kent

Ensign
Nov 21, 2012
what lvl does ridolfo promote plz tell me i dont want him to go to waste

Travis Ironside
lvl 24

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
twistastro on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
what lvl does ridolfo promote plz tell me i dont want him to go to waste

Travis Ironside
lvl 24
He promotes at levels 27, 38, and 50.

In the future you can find a list of what companions promote when here http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?15615-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-Promotions