Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion for upcoming newsletter

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I have a suggestion for an upcoming newsletter, specifically the Zone of the Month. I'd like to hear about Catbeard's Lair. What is the history of this warren, how did Catbeard discover and establish it as his base of operation in Port Regal Skyway? Who are Short Stop and The Jones? Why are they still there to be seen by those who explore the outskirts of the area?

Administrator
Willowydream on Nov 23, 2019 wrote:
I have a suggestion for an upcoming newsletter, specifically the Zone of the Month. I'd like to hear about Catbeard's Lair. What is the history of this warren, how did Catbeard discover and establish it as his base of operation in Port Regal Skyway? Who are Short Stop and The Jones? Why are they still there to be seen by those who explore the outskirts of the area?

Thanks Willowydream for the newsletter suggestion! I'll let the writers know and we'll get this in an upcoming newsletter :). We 'may' be able to get it in December's yet, we'll see.

Keep these suggestions coming, it helps us to know what the community is interested in seeing!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Bat Masterson on Nov 25, 2019 wrote:
Thanks Willowydream for the newsletter suggestion! I'll let the writers know and we'll get this in an upcoming newsletter :). We 'may' be able to get it in December's yet, we'll see.

Keep these suggestions coming, it helps us to know what the community is interested in seeing!
Hmm... how about Saint Bonobo's Abbey? Or Waponi Wu? Oh, or maybe Boot Hill?