Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestions for Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2014
I'm gonna keep this short: They should add Albion as a skyway because it was mentioned a lot, has roots in both Pirate and Wizard 101, and there were barely places to go to in Westminister Skyway, and I really liked Marleybone. This is also more achievable seeing as they are acquiring more staff and we have updates promised.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 04, 2018
ping2007864 on Jan 24, 2021 wrote:
I'm gonna keep this short: They should add Albion as a skyway because it was mentioned a lot, has roots in both Pirate and Wizard 101, and there were barely places to go to in Westminister Skyway, and I really liked Marleybone. This is also more achievable seeing as they are acquiring more staff and we have updates promised.
It would be nice if the players were to make a list of all the Easter eggs in the game that have never manifested. If Pirates101 lost its old programming and admin, then anyone new working upon the game should be informed of all of the Easter eggs that are presently there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ping2007864 on Jan 24, 2021 wrote:
I would love to go to Albion and there's already concept art for that world! You see it in "The Art of Marleybone" housing item. I believe you can find it with Mr. Trelawney in Skull Island or in the Brawlin' Hall at one of the vendors.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2014
Another thing we definitely need that is a bit off-topic is PHOTOMANCY. I cannot tell you how much I really want to see that in this game, as it is so hard to take screenshots with my character constantly being in the way. I really think it would improve the game since it's so beautiful, more so than W101, so it is almost more deserving of photomancy. Photomancy in Pirate101 would almost just be a tip of the hat to all of the graphic designers, and basically rewarding them for doing such a good job on the aesthetics and artworks that players want to take pictures of it. If Wizard101 can have it, why can't we?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Takhethis on Jan 25, 2021 wrote:
It would be nice if the players were to make a list of all the Easter eggs in the game that have never manifested. If Pirates101 lost its old programming and admin, then anyone new working upon the game should be informed of all of the Easter eggs that are presently there.
There are already posts for that; go to search and type in "Easter eggs". you'll see them all.