Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Shark Skirunner is overpriced.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2017
Hello, I am a frequent player who drops a ton of cash on the game and I was interested in buying the Shark Skirunner because of how sick it looked. Like, that mount looks really good and I'm jealous when I see other people using it. My problem though however is the mount is priced at $30 (15K crowns) and I am not willing to drop that much on a mount. I usually drop about $15 on a mount which I think is a reasonable price, but $30? No. I get that it's shark week and I'm pretty sure it's a limited time mount, but pricing it at $30 just seems like you're trying to make quick cash and dip after a week. I'd love to see it priced down so it's more reasonable to buy, I'd love to hear other people responses on this too. Thanks
- Loyal Devin Xavier

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'm not sure if it was supposed to be on sale like the sky shark mount, but I agree that 15,000 is a hefty price tag.

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Yea Pirate101 has a bit of a price gouging problem when it comes to mount ports. For those that don't know, this mount costs 15000 crowns on Wizard101 because it gives +50% speed instead of +40%. Unless they just introduced the first +50% speed mount the game without mentioning it then they're selling the same mount with less speed for the same price.

This is also the case for 2 person mount ports, for example the Pygmy Grey Whale costs a whopping 9000 crowns yet can only carry one pirate on this game, but they charged a premium price regardless.

It would be nice to see some change in regards to this so Pirate101 players can get fair pricing for what they're paying for.