Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

6000 yars!!!!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
*Listens to song with a huge grin*
Thank you so much for your kind words.
*Selects the best and tastiest pies for eating and locks them in the galley*
Food fight You're ON
hey this food fight won't be complete with talon!

( i grab pies and i start firing at everybody )

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Ah, late to the party, but let me offer my congratulations, too, Chrissy. And while as you say these yars are the acknowledgements of others, they are responding to your kind, responsive messages.

So, in honor of the occasion - some 'Age of Pirate' treats! It turns out that Gracie is quite an impressive cook, especially of sweets (she says it is just 'chemistry in the kitchen.' Or galley, as it happens), so we have:

Shrewsbury Cakes (sugar cookies, flavored with rosewater and mace)
Queen Cakes (soft cookies loaded with sweet currants)
Lemon Puffs (tiny meringue cookies flavored with, er, lemon)

and very special:

A Taffety Tart! (An apple pie, seasoned with fennel rather than cinnamon, the top crust frosted with an icing made of sugar, butter, and rosewater)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Ah, late to the party, but let me offer my congratulations, too, Chrissy. And while as you say these yars are the acknowledgements of others, they are responding to your kind, responsive messages.

So, in honor of the occasion - some 'Age of Pirate' treats! It turns out that Gracie is quite an impressive cook, especially of sweets (she says it is just 'chemistry in the kitchen.' Or galley, as it happens), so we have:

and very special:

A Taffety Tart! (An apple pie, seasoned with fennel rather than cinnamon, the top crust frosted with an icing made of sugar, butter, and rosewater)
OOh yummy! And it would be such a waste to throw them! Put them in the pantry!

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 29, 2014 wrote:
Thank you kindly for the kind words and delicious Yum. Just remember that those yars are a mark of what you guys do, not me. It's a great showing of how wonderful all my Marauder family members are. All of you got together and just look what you did.
*Shares Yum with all* The Message Board Marauders: There is nothing we can't do
Except maybe wrest secrets from KingsIsle.
wow when I saw this post I think you deserve to swim in a sea of gold & crowns I mean now you have over 6000 yars (some are me) a lot of and and and and and andand and to ye

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Thank you kindly for the kind words and delicious Yum. Just remember that those yars are a mark of what you guys do, not me. It's a great showing of how wonderful all my Marauder family members are. All of you got together and just look what you did.
Thanks for the yum ye be a true message boarder and pirate and ye shall never be forgot *draws a picture it says the best message boarder accomplishment: getting over 6000 yars and the picture is a crown* we are all shocked and amazed by all the yars *drinks yum*

sincerely terri the buccaneer

ride the skys to die

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:

and very special:

*Quickly snatches up Anne's delectable dainties and locks them in the Galley so that absolutely none will be involved in the food fight. Has second thoughts and locks self in Galley and with a contented sigh starts sampling the fabulous yummies. Opens and closes door quickly to let Anne in and sets on a pot of water for tea.*
Thank you from the bottom of my piratical heart for your kind words. You gave me a huge case of warm fuzzies.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
*Quickly snatches up Anne's delectable dainties and locks them in the Galley so that absolutely none will be involved in the food fight. Has second thoughts and locks self in Galley and with a contented sigh starts sampling the fabulous yummies. Opens and closes door quickly to let Anne in and sets on a pot of water for tea.*
Thank you from the bottom of my piratical heart for your kind words. You gave me a huge case of warm fuzzies.
( i steak up and i put a pie on your face) ( runs away)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the grim reaper on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the yum ye be a true message boarder and pirate and ye shall never be forgot *draws a picture it says the best message boarder accomplishment: getting over 6000 yars and the picture is a crown* we are all shocked and amazed by all the yars *drinks yum*

sincerely terri the buccaneer

ride the skys to die
*Frames picture and hangs in place of honor in Captain's Cabin.*
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful portrayal of the event.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
*Walks in again*

Hey, guys! Sorry, I had to help Ratbeard get his hook out of the-

*Gets splattered with own pies*

Oh, really, now? REVENGE!!!

*Starts firing at everything that moves*

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
*Walks in again*

Hey, guys! Sorry, I had to help Ratbeard get his hook out of the-

*Gets splattered with own pies*

Oh, really, now? REVENGE!!!

*Starts firing at everything that moves*
i smash pies in your face

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Esperanza performs Dance of Steel ( with pies, of course ). The centrifical force extends the range.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Congrats Chrissy! I agree with everyone else that you deserve this. I may not have been on the message boards as long as most pirates, but seeing your kind, friendly, helpful, and optimistic posts makes me want to come more often. I would really love to become part of this family. It's not always easy to find such a welcoming place and you have accomplished just that. Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
( i steak up and i put a pie on your face) ( runs away)
Lol, can't sneak up into a locked Galley. You guys have your fun, Anne & I will just enjoy our tea and dainties.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
Esperanza performs Dance of Steel ( with pies, of course ). The centrifical force extends the range.
i use a attack buff making my throws more powerful then i splat pies in your face

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
who ever sent me out all the way out here to this blog post better have a good reasoncause mama-mia its hot out here *reads that chrissy got over 6000 likes* OMG how is that possible they did have a good reason now I have to say CONGRATS on that new record
now can someone tell me where the bathroom is

sincearly Mario otherwise known as the annoying fat plumber the random guy who died 100000000000 times by eating to much food and 100 times by eating a bob-bomb like a dumb man who cant tell a bomb from food but don't worry my best friend SMG4 spends 100 dollars to make a clone of me when I die

*voice changes to SMG4* I am not your best friend I only clone you because your a plumber

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
435Snow Owl on Jun 5, 2014 wrote:
Congrats Chrissy! I agree with everyone else that you deserve this. I may not have been on the message boards as long as most pirates, but seeing your kind, friendly, helpful, and optimistic posts makes me want to come more often. I would really love to become part of this family. It's not always easy to find such a welcoming place and you have accomplished just that. Thank you!
Thank you so kindly Audrey. Seeing how you feel about our boards then I can feel "Mission Accomplished". I am far from the only one that has accomplished this though. We Marauders are a friendly and caring bunch and we look out for each other. I may be the most verbose poster but I am only one of multitudes of caring folk that gather here to visit and take care of family business. I am just a very vocal part of something wonderful, all of you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Um....Warrior, gently do your smashing, OK? It's all fun and games until someone gets pie eyed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne sticks her head out from the galley:
"Stop this right noo! Ye are all actin' no better than wee bairns! Shame on ye, those pies were fer t'Cap'n! And look at this mess, ye'll clean up before ye leave!"
Several hours later a weary Esperanza enters her home. Sarah catches sight of her and gasps.
"What 'appened, Captain, you're covered in muck!"
"A pie fight."
"Ah, an' yeh lost?" said Ratbeard
Esperanza shoots him a dirty look.
"Never mind, we all knows you're always victorious, usually. Heh."
What's so funny?"
"Well, I sees ye fight and emerge from a fierce battle with nary a mark on yeh. And a pie fight mucks ye up good and proper?"
"Never mind, I'm going for a swim in the lagoon."
"I don't understand yer fascination with water, Cap'n, I prefers to avoid it meself."
"Yeah, we know." said Sarah.
"Why I oughtta...."

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Um....Warrior, gently do your smashing, OK? It's all fun and games until someone gets pie eyed.
so should i just should just hit them in the stomach? ( i throw a pie into someones stomach)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the grim reaper on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
who ever sent me out all the way out here to this blog post better have a good reasoncause mama-mia its hot out here *reads that chrissy got over 6000 likes* OMG how is that possible they did have a good reason now I have to say CONGRATS on that new record
now can someone tell me where the bathroom is

sincearly Mario otherwise known as the annoying fat plumber the random guy who died 100000000000 times by eating to much food and 100 times by eating a bob-bomb like a dumb man who cant tell a bomb from food but don't worry my best friend SMG4 spends 100 dollars to make a clone of me when I die

*voice changes to SMG4* I am not your best friend I only clone you because your a plumber
Your congrats are highly appreciated and I thank you.
The head is well up by the bow. Watch out for flying pies.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
Bonnie Anne sticks her head out from the galley:
"Stop this right noo! Ye are all actin' no better than wee bairns! Shame on ye, those pies were fer t'Cap'n! And look at this mess, ye'll clean up before ye leave!"
Several hours later a weary Esperanza enters her home. Sarah catches sight of her and gasps.
"What 'appened, Captain, you're covered in muck!"
"A pie fight."
"Ah, an' yeh lost?" said Ratbeard
Esperanza shoots him a dirty look.
"Never mind, we all knows you're always victorious, usually. Heh."
What's so funny?"
"Well, I sees ye fight and emerge from a fierce battle with nary a mark on yeh. And a pie fight mucks ye up good and proper?"
"Never mind, I'm going for a swim in the lagoon."
"I don't understand yer fascination with water, Cap'n, I prefers to avoid it meself."
"Yeah, we know." said Sarah.
"Why I oughtta...."
Lol, What a perfect ending to a perfect fun day in the Spiral Skyways. Tosses lovely scented soap to get the meringue smell out of your hair.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I came in swinging on a rope and pies Valkoor in ye face, and takes cover. *ha ha har*

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
jack morgan933 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
I came in swinging on a rope and pies Valkoor in ye face, and takes cover. *ha ha har*

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
and now i use all kinds of buff and i hit pies on you ( evil laugh )

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Wow I have not been on here in a few months and I just saw this thread and wanted to say my congratulations to Chrissy for a job well done.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Your congrats are highly appreciated and I thank you.
The head is well up by the bow. Watch out for flying pies.
is it pasta pie? I love pasta